Friday, January 21, 2005

It's Official

I was hoping that the earth would open up and swallow the whitehouse, or maybe the entire cabinet would suffer from a severe case of amnesia, which would effectively render them (obviously) unfit to run our country...

but no. Fucking inauguration day. I'm so depressed. Why do all the good guys get assassinated?

I wonder if I'd make a good Canadian.

In other news, the Christians are all pissed off because they think Spongebob is gay.
They don't want Spongebob and Bob the Builder to preach tolerance to the tune of YMCA. Lord help us if preschoolers are taught to treat people with respect even though they are gay or Muslim.

Fucking Focus on the Family. James Dobson is another one who would benefit from a case of amnesia.

If Jesus loves this guy more than the rest of us, then he can have him all to himself...

Oh, and the Tsunami. What a great opportunity to make a quick buck! Never mind that there are 200,000 people dead and even more displaced. Sickening.

I wish I could find a place where none of this matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home