Monday, November 01, 2004

Ok, For Real.

I am seriously not going to sleep until this stupid election is over with. I'm drinking too much coffee and having too many stupid political discussions with too many stupid people.

Last night I had an argument with a republican drag queen. Yes. I'm serious. A REPUBLICAN DRAG QUEEN. It wasn't just a costume. The bitch waxed her chest, tucked her junk and everything. It got pretty ugly. After a few drinks and a well articulated argument (by me) that Bush is a caca-poopy head, the argument got personal.

The drag queen "Tanya Hyde", said "bitch, someone lied to you about that hair color". I said "dude (that pissed her off), I can change my hair color, but you couldn't get rid of those forehead wrinkles with a belt sander." (Yes, I know what a belt sander is. Lesbians are supposed to know these things. No, I'm not butch.)
Then she started taking off her earrings. There were boa feathers flying everywhere.
I slid off my bar stool and looked up at her. She was about eight feet tall in her size 14 platform shoes. She looked down at me and laughed. I'm barely 5'3. I think she felt sorry for me, because she just gave me the universal "what-eva" sign, (Hand in my face, palm side up), turned on her size 14 heel and left.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you go girl. :P

3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

election is over. bush won. you can go to sleep now.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home