Saturday, July 17, 2004

Ugh...

I feel like I got swallowed by a coyote and pooped off a cliff...
I must have caught a cold.
 
It's Saturday.  Morning.  The family is still here.  I am still relegated to the dungeon- erm, basement.  It sounds like they are playing jack hammer bowling in the room directly above where I'm sleeping.  This is an issue.  Small children wake early in the morning for some reason.  I guess they don't know yet that it's way more fun to sleep in past noon on Saturday. 
 
Little kids have germs.  They carry them wherever they go.  They bring them to your house and infect your weakened and aging immune system.  *sniff.  Sure, they are cute for a minute.  (The kids, not the germs)  And then they leave their weird Nickelodeon green slime in puddles on the floor in the bathroom.  I think I'd rather step in dog shit.  Even with my socks on.
 
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

Now from visiting our home, you should know that dog shit is way worse then the green slimy stuff in the kids bathroom. Even after Christian(Stinky) has been in there numerous times, dog shit is still way worse.

7:02 PM  
Blogger abbiapple said...

Ha! Erik! I love you! Hug all your stinky kids for me.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home